That's what I have to say about That!

Sunday, September 6, 2009


Mom and Dad have been very excited this past week, as I have been more and more vocal. Personally I don't see what the big deal is, but it really cracks them up, and hey I figure I should throw them a bone or two considering all the work the do to try and keep me fat and happy! Now, if you aren't related to me, you might think two minutes is a bit long for just baby talk, so feel free to hit the stop button anytime, but I figured all those relatives back home, who I have yet to meet, might get a kick out of this.


Am I the cutest thing ever or what? Can't you just wait to meet me???

4 comments:

BradG said...

Very, very, very cute!

Unknown said...

It's such fun seeing two guys enjoying each other so totally.
What a treat!!!!
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

I think Jake is pretty darn cute...but the best part of this video is the dad in it. Jake is very, VERY, lucky to have the two of you.
You don't need this from me, but Chris & K.T."you guys are awesome".
Love you both, Jason

Creative Cruising Concepts said...

Yeah he is a cute little guy.. isn't he. I miss our morning "talks"

Post a Comment